McAfee is one of the well-known providers of the antivirus software that offers a protective shield to its users’ device as well as data against all sorts of online threats that includes virus attacks, spyware attacks and many more. Some of the popular McAfee Antivirus product includes the following: McAfee Safe Connect, McAfee SiteAdvisor, McAfee LiveSafe, McAfee All Access, and many more.
McAfee Safe Connect is one of the products designed by the McAfee Inc. i.e. Intel Security Group to secure its users while they being connected to the online world by the medium of public Wi-Fi or open network. The public Wi-Fi is not protected through passwords and even the data is not encrypted when being transmitted over such public networks. With McAfee Safe Connect, the online activities and the information of the users are encrypted and thus stored to the McAfee Safe Connect.
Sometimes the users may forget the password of their McAfee Safe Connect account. And thus, in this article, I am going to detail the simplest procedure to change or reset the password of the McAfee Safe Connect account.
Steps to change or reset the password of the McAfee Safe Connect Account:
By following the stepwise procedure detailed below, the users could easily change the password of McAfee Safe Connect Account:
- Firstly, go to the “Sign in” page of the McAfee Activate Safe Connect using the link: mcafee.com/activate.
- Here, the users will be displayed two panels, named as the following:
- Sign in: On this panel, the users may sign in to their McAfee Activate Account by entering the email address and password within the corresponding fields.
- Create Account: On this, the users may create a new McAfee Activate account by filling the account creation form with required details about the user.
- Now, move to the “Create account” panel.
- And then, select the “I have an account” option.
- After this, choose the “Reset Password” option.
- Thus, the instruction set will be displayed on the device for resetting the password. The users may follow these instructions for resetting password of the McAfee.com/Activate
7. Once the process gets completed, the users may sign in to their McAfee Safe Connect Account using the new password.
Smith Watson has been in the digital marketing industry for over a decade. Being a tech savvy by heart, he never misses even a single update happening around in the world of technology. Additionally, he also loves share his technical knowledge by providing his readers guidance and solutions of various issues associated with Norton antivirus, Panda antivirus, Windows operating system and other technical stuff.