McAfee is one of the best antivirus providers that offer the protective layer to its users’ device and data against the entire online threats like viruses, malware, spyware, and many more. All the McAfee.com/Activate products had earned a great popularity among its users because of the highly advanced features involved within the setup. To get the McAfee product on the device, the users need to perform the following procedure, as listed below:
Sometimes, the users may face some common issues or errors while launching the McAfee software on the device. In other words the McAfee software fails to open on the device even after performing the process like McAfee Download, McAfee Install, as well as McAfee Activate, properly. Thus, to resolve the McAfee.com/Activate “Failed to Open”, follow the stepwise procedure detailed in the below mentioned information.
To launch the McAfee activate software on the device, the users need to select it, double clicking on the McAfee activate icon. As the result, sometimes the McAfee activate doesn’t open on the device and even no error messages are displayed on the screen. Thus, the McAfee Activate Software fails to get open on the device.
The McAfee Activate “Failed to Open” issue mainly arises on the device due to the following reasons, as listed below:
- The device being infected by virus or malware.
- The files included within the McAfee.com/Activate may either be corrupted or damaged.
- The issues related to the Battery check feature of McAfee Activate.
The steps mentioned below will guide the users’ path for resolving the McAfee.com/Activate software “Failed to open” on the device:
- Firstly, access the official website of McAfee activate through the link: mcafee.com/activate.
- Here, go to the “Troubleshoot and Repair” section.
- Now, click the “Download & Run” button displayed next to the MVT tool.
- And the, save the mvt.exe file on the desktop, when prompted.
- After downloading the .exe file, select the file to initiate the installation process.
- Now, click the “Yes” button, when prompted for allowing the MVT to execute on the device.
- Wait till the tool gets installed to the device, successfully.
- Once the MVT tool gets installed, the tool will scan all the issues regarding the McAfee Activate
(Important Note: If the MVT tool fails to resolve the issues regarding the McAfee activate then, you may refer the Contact Us section of the link: mcafee.com/activate, to get an instant technical support from McAfee Customer Support.)
- On completion of scanning process, click the “Autofix” option to fix all the issues (if any of the issues are detected by the tool).
- Else, close the MVT tool.
Smith Watson has been in the digital marketing industry for over a decade. Being a tech savvy by heart, he never misses even a single update happening around in the world of technology. Additionally, he also loves share his technical knowledge by providing his readers guidance and solutions of various issues associated with Norton antivirus, Panda antivirus, Pogo games, Windows operating system and other technical stuff.